Thursday 12 January 2012

~:C.C.4.U:~ *You Can Not Please Everyone*!~Moosaa(a.s)Aisha(r.a.)Imam Shaafi’ee(r.a)Hasan al-Basree(r.a)


Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah.
 
 
As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

 
 
You Cannot Please Everyone.


A man said to al-Hasan al-Basree (rahimahullaah) :
 
'The people sit around you so that they may find fault with you!'
 
So he said, 'Indeed, I encouraged my soul to aspire for Paradise so it aspired for it.
 
Then I encouraged it to aspire for salvation from Hellfire and so it aspired for it.
 
 Then I encouraged it to aspire for salvation from the people,
but I didn't find a way to that.
 
 
Indeed the people were not pleased with their Creator although He provides for them, so how can they be pleased with another creation like themselves?' [1].


Prophet Moosaa ('alayhis salaam) said:-
 
 
 'O my Lord, the people say things about me which are not (i.e. not true)!
So Allah (Azza Wa Jall )revealed to him:-
 
 'O Moosaa, I did not make that (privilege) for Myself,
so how can I make it the case for you?' [2]


Maalik bin Dinaar:-
 
 'Since I have known (the reality of) people,
I have not taken delight in their praise nor have I hated their criticism.'
 
It was said to him, 'Why is that?'
He said, 'The one who praises from amongst them is excessive and the critic from amongst them exaggerates! " [3]


'Aisha (radiyallaahu `anha) wrote to Mu'aawiyah (radiyallaahu` anhu):
 
 'Salamun 'alayk. Amma ba'd,
I have heard the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) say, 'Whoever gains the Pleasure of Allah by the anger of the people
(i.e. thereby gains their anger),
 
Allah suffices him of the people's troubles.
' And whoever gains the pleasure of the people by the Anger of Allah
(i.e. in the process he gains His Anger),
then Allah leaves him to the people.'
Wa-Salaamu 'alayk.' [4]

Imam ash-Shaafi'ee:
 
 'There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him.. So if that's the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allah `azza wa jall!'
 
(as they love and hate for the Sake of Allah and they are not unjust) [5]
 
 
'A L H A M D U L L I L A H '!!!!


References:-

[1] Al-Bidayah wal-Nihayah (9/318 )
[2] Al-Adaab al-Shar'iyyah by Ibn Muflih (1/38 )
[3] Tarikh Dimishq (59/307)
[4] Reported by al-Tirmidhi in Kitab al-Zuhd (no. 2414), declared Saheeh by al-Albaanee
[5] Hilyat al-Awliyah (9/124)
 
 
My 'Salaams' to you all. 
 

                                    Y a s m i n.                                      

  "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever} 
 the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }

'Wasting time is Worse than Death!

Because Death Separates you from this World

 Whereas wasting Time Separates you from Allah'.

Ibn Qayimm Al-Jawziyyah.

 

I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!

'Insha Allah'! 

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.

 {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar