Wednesday 8 June 2011

~:C.C.4.U:~ "When will I Know that I am PIOUS?"[Brilliant! & Ponderable!]Tanbeeh Al-Ghafileen'}# 251].

~

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuhu


 

 

~ Shaikh Muqbil bin Haadee Al-Waadi'ee ~

 

"A man came to Aishah

[May Allaah be pleased with her]

and asked:-

 

 "When will I know that I am Pious?"

 

She said:-

 "When you realise that you are a Sinner".

 

He said:-

"And when will I realise I am a Sinner?"

 

She replied:-

 

 "When you think you are Pious".


{'Tanbeeh Al-Ghafileen'}# 251]. 

 
"And remember your Rubb by your tongue and within yourself, humbly and with fear and without loudness in words in the mornings, and in the afternoons and be not of those who are neglectful"
{Al-'A`raf'7:205}




My 'Salaams' To You All.

 

 

 

                  Y a s m i n.                    


Rose Vine

      "Never  Despair  Of  The  Mercy  Of  Allah"    

 

"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"

Inshallah 'Aameen'

Rose Vine

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever

each day passes then part of you has Gone!

  {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}





No comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar