Wednesday 8 June 2011

~:C.C.4.U:~ Philosophy at its best

 

Enter your E-mail address:

Delivered by CooLCoLLectionsForYou Group
Join & get Best Unique & unUsual Mails Daily




 



Sometimes, when I look at my  children, I say to myself, 'Lillian, you should have remained a virgin.'  
 
 
- Lillian  Carter (mother of  Billy and Jimmy Carter)  
   

   
 
I had a rose named after me and I  was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the  catalog: - 'No good in a bed, but fine against a wall.'  
    

-  Eleanor Roosevelt   

<><>  
   
 
Last week, I stated this woman was  the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her  sister, and now wish to withdraw that statement.  
   
 
-   Mark Twain  
    
<><>  
   
 
The secret of a good sermon is to  have a good beginning and a good ending; and to have the two as close  together as possible.  
   
 
-   George Burns  
   
 
<><>   
   
 
Santa Claus has the right idea.  Visit people only once a year.  
   
 
-  Victor Borge  
   
 <><>   
   
 
Be careful about reading health  books. You may die of a misprint.  
   
 
-  Mark Twain  
   
 <><>   
   
 
By all means, marry If you get a  good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a  philosopher.  
   
 
-  Socrates  
   
 <><>   
   
 
I was married by a judge. I should  have asked for a jury.  
   
 
-  Groucho Marx  
   
 
<><>   
   
 
My wife has a slight impediment in  her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe.  
   
 
-   Jimmy Durante  
   
 <><>   
   
 
I have never hated a man enough to  give his diamonds back.  
   
 
-  Zsa Zsa Gabor  
   
 
<><>   
   
 
Only Irish coffee provides in a  single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar  and fat.  
   
 
-  Alex Levine  
   
 <><>   
   
 
My luck is so bad that if I bought a  cemetery, people would stop dying.  
   
 
-  Rodney Dangerfield  
   
 
<><>   
   
 
Money can't buy you happiness ..  But it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.  
   
 
-  Spike Milligan  
   
 <><>   
   
 
Until I was thirteen, I thought my  name was SHUT UP.  
   
 
-  Joe Namath  
   
 <><>   
   
 
I don't feel old. I don't feel  anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap..  
   
 
-  Bob Hope  
   
 <><>   
   
 
I never drink water because of the  disgusting things that fish do in it.  
   
 
-  W. C. Fields  
   
 <><>   
   
 
We could certainly slow the aging  process down if it had to work its way through Congress  
   
 
-  Will Rogers  
   
 
<><>   
   
 
Don't worry about avoiding  temptation.  As you grow older, it  will avoid you.  
   
 
-  Winston Churchill  
   
 <><>   
   
 
Maybe it's true that life begins at  fifty .. But everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread  out.  
   
 
-  Phyllis Diller  
   
 <><>   
   
 
By the time a man is wise enough to  watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere.  
   
 
-   Billy Crystal    
 Regards,
Noman Yasin
+92-300-6907302
+92-332-7681299
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Click & Join
CoolcollectionsForYou
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CoolCollectionsForYou/
====================================================
Group Email Addresses
Post message: CoolCollectionsForYou@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: CoolCollectionsForYou-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe: CoolCollectionsForYou-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner: CoolCollectionsForYou-owner@yahoogroups.com

R i z w a n-A l a m   - Owner
Alam.Rizwan@Yahoo.com

Shamsher Afridi  - Sr. Moderator
jimrizin@Yahoo.com

Raj Singh Tomar  - Moderator/Designer
rajsinghtomar@aol.com

Nikita Anand  - Moderator/Designer
hotnsexytulip@yahoo.com

------------------
DISCLAIMER :
------------------


This message serves informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an irrevocable indenture between anyone. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender at CoolCollectionsForYou-Owner@yahoogroups.com. The recipient acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the Individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of The C.C.4.U. Group. reserves the right to repeal, change, amend, modify, add, or withdraw the contents herein without notice or obligation.
---------------------------------------------------
Note:- CoolCollectionsForYou is Not Responsible For Any Claims.
---------------------------------------------------
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar