Sunday 8 January 2012

~:C.C.4.U:~ Sick Leave

 

Sick  Leave 


I urgently needed a few days off work, but, I knew the Boss would not allow me to take leave.
I thought that maybe if I acted 'Crazy' then he would tell me to take a few days off.
So I hung upside-down on the ceiling and made funny 
 noises.My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was 
doing.I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that theBoss might think I was 'Crazy' and give me a few days off.

A  few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked,
 'What in the name of good GOD are you doing?'
I told him I was a light bulb.He said, 'You are clearly stressed out.' Go home and recuperatefor a couple of days.'

I  jumped down and walked out of the office...

When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her, And where do you think you're going?!'

(You'regonna lovethis....)
  
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
She said, 'I'm going home, too. I can't work in the dark. 
  
  
  
  
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Click & Join
CoolcollectionsForYou
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CoolCollectionsForYou/
====================================================
Group Email Addresses
Post message: CoolCollectionsForYou@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: CoolCollectionsForYou-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe: CoolCollectionsForYou-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner: CoolCollectionsForYou-owner@yahoogroups.com

R i z w a n-A l a m   - Owner
Alam.Rizwan@Yahoo.com

Shamsher Afridi  - Sr. Moderator
jimrizin@Yahoo.com

Raj Singh Tomar  - Moderator/Designer
rajsinghtomar@aol.com

Nikita Anand  - Moderator/Designer
hotnsexytulip@yahoo.com

------------------
DISCLAIMER :
------------------


This message serves informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an irrevocable indenture between anyone. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender at CoolCollectionsForYou-Owner@yahoogroups.com. The recipient acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the Individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of The C.C.4.U. Group. reserves the right to repeal, change, amend, modify, add, or withdraw the contents herein without notice or obligation.
---------------------------------------------------
Note:- CoolCollectionsForYou is Not Responsible For Any Claims.
---------------------------------------------------
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar