Sunday 6 November 2011

~:C.C.4.U:~ If My Body Was A Car




 

 

 

If  My Body Was a  Car

                                         This  is just too funny - scary how true it  is!!
              


If  my body was a car, this is the time I would be  thinking about trading it in for a newer model.  I've got bumps and dents  and  scratches in my finish and my paint job is  getting a little dull  ....

But  that's not the worst of it.

My  headlights are out of focus and it's especially  hard to see things up close.

My traction  is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and  slide and skid and bump into things even in the  best of weather.

My whitewalls are  stained with varicose veins.

It takes me  hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate  burns inefficiently.

But here's the  worst of it --


Almost  every time I sneeze, cough or sputter, either my  radiator leaks or my exhaust  backfires!
     

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar