Tuesday 7 June 2011

~:C.C.4.U:~ :~ I Close My EYES....! ! ! ! !



-



I close my eyes !!!




I close my eyes, once again it's you that I clearly see
In the moonlit darkness, simply amazed by your beauty
Another nite has fallen, once again you are so far away
In the shadows so dark, so quietly I begin to pray




I close my eyes, once again I see your smile so sweet
You have a certain way, your love has made my life complete
Another night does descend, once again the tears I must fight
All alone once more, still struggling just to survive the night





I close my eyes, once again your voice echoes in my head
With a heart so heavy, I listen to every word you have said
Another night closes in, once again silence is all that I hear
In this place so barren, wishing I could bring you so near





I close my eyes, once again it's your touch I long to feel
Too long it has been, still hard to believe this is all so real
Another night I must face, once again how will I make it thru
Without you I am empty, I am nothing, I simply love you





I open my heart, once again it's your love that over-flows
My heart once so sad, now so happy because it's me you choose
Another night now a memory, once again a new day does wait
I close my eyes, so proud to be in love with you, my soulmate






No comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar